Beth Geoffroy has over twenty-five years of experience representing clients throughout the State of Georgia. Beth spent ten years as a public defender in Fulton County, GA., one of the busiest judicial circuits in Georgia. There, she represented indigent clients charged with felony offenses. Now, in private practice for over 16 years, she represents clients charged with felonies and misdemeanor offenses, and she works with individuals who have been injured in personal injury cases.
Beth left the Public Defender’s office to join the Raymond Giudice, P.C. law firm primarily because she and Ray share the same vision— to provide dedicated and aggressive representation to individuals facing criminal prosecution, and those who have been injured in accidents. Beth understands that every case requires thorough and committed service from beginning to end.
Beth is experienced in both jury trials and appeals. In her years of practice, she has tried over 50 jury trials; and, she has argued before the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Georgia.
- State of Georgia
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, GA
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
Honors and Awards
- 2012 Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Rating—“Highly Rated”
- 2012 National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Trial Lawyers”
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Bar Association
- Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- DeKalb County Bar Association
- North Fulton County Bar Association