Federal law is serious business. Not all criminal defense lawyers work in federal court. Generally, only the most experienced and knowledgeable attorneys handle federal criminal defense matters. Ray Giudice is one of them. A weekly commentator on CNN's Nancy Grace Show, Ray is a nationally recognized criminal defense attorney with a wealth of knowledge about federal law.
At our Atlanta, Georgia, law firm, attorney Ray Giudice does a great deal of federal work for clients throughout Georgia. When we take a federal criminal defense case, we put together an aggressive, proactive defense to help you achieve the best possible results.
- Federal drug crimes: In cases involving the purchase or sale of narcotics, federal law often imposes mandatory minimum sentences. The stakes are high and the cases are complex.
- White collar crimes: White collar crimes such as theft, embezzlement and fraud are often brought in federal court. Our law firm handles a broad range of these cases, including mortgage fraud or financial transaction fraud.
- Internet crimes: Federal law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, have been cracking down on the child pornography, especially the proliferation of child pornography downloaded on the Internet. These agencies are using new techniques to investigate crimes against children and to obtain indictments against alleged offenders. If you are being investigated or have been accused, it is important that you take forceful action to protect your rights.
- Gun possession: Federal agencies such as the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) often become involved in weapons offenses or violent crimes committed with illegal weapons. In federal court, these crimes carry heavy mandatory minimum sentences that must be taken seriously by an Atlanta area attorney for gun possession.
- Immigration crimes: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is often involved when non-U.S. citizens allegedly commit crimes. It takes thorough knowledge of this federal agency to know how to protect your rights and freedom as well as your right to stay in the United States.
For serious federal crime defense, contact us. Attorney Raymond V. Giudice has more than 28 years of criminal law experience, handling all types of cases as both a prosecutor and a criminal defense lawyer. Leave it to us; we'll handle it for you.
Contact Atlanta Federal Crimes Attorney Ray Giudice
If you're in trouble, get help from an Atlanta attorney for federal crimes. Let Ray Giudice protect your rights and your freedom. Contact us now at 404-913-0000 for a free initial case evaluation. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.